RemoteWarsaw, PolandPLN 24,000 - PLN 32,000 per monthSoftware
- our flagship product is CKEditor 5 – an open-source, modern TypeScript rich text editor with a custom data model and virtual DOM – check our GitHub repository;
- we are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- we are a successful software company with more than 17 years on the market;
- we work on a complex domain of real-time collaborative text editing (you can read about some of the challenges in an interview with Piotrek Koszuliński, the leader of the CKEditor 5 project);
- openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
At CKSource we produce software components that other developers use to build their applications (WYSIWYG editor, file manager, document converters, etc.). Being a product company, we give a lot of love to our products.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead the delivery of the team, enabling productive and sustainable ways of working, focusing on achieving common goals things, and long-term business value.
You'll lead by example, bringing your deep technical know-how to the table while encouraging a culture of teamwork and growth. You will balance the team, the processes, the communication, and the engineering.
- you feel like taking up the challenge of working on an Open Source application used by millions of users;
- proven, strong experience in leading (3+ years) a team of engineers through hiring, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development;
- ability to successfully complete complex software projects and deliver products;
- a strong understanding of both business and technical strategy;
- ability to envision long-term technical architecture;
- ability to communicate directly and clearly;
- holistic technical acumen (understanding of modern application architectures, software development lifecycle, data processing pipelines, infrastructure, and developer tooling);
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proficiency level in English at C1 or higher;
- collaborator with a hands-on approach.
Nice to have:
- contributing/contributed to open-source projects;
- experience with React and modern front-end stack;
- a knack for UI development and an innate sense of aesthetics;
- knowledge of the software components market;
In return, we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- the total monthly compensation package range for this position is 24 000 PLN - 32 000 PLN, which includes a base salary and an annual and quarterly bonus. Available forms of employment: agreement B2B or contract of employment;
- quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish, and German;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card;
- access to mental health support and personal growth resources through Mindgram;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw/Poznań offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).